*and by some psychic miracle, Cheryl, one of my awesome imaginary cousins, posted a pic on FB of that saying on a bumper sticker just as I was planning this----it is in the AIR
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
more wag, LESS BARK!
A year or 2 ago I was driving down the street and saw it MORE WAG, Less bark on a car bumper and thought it hilarious. *I decided last week to, DUH, put a grinning beagle on a mug with a cat and have them say it, but tried these magnets first......I followed Penny yesterday, got good examples ...she is a great model, oh yes....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:21 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
It's your and Penny's efforts toward a more peaceful planet. Love it!
Hi Gary, I'm one of Derfs from over at Mrs. G's place and stopped by to see one of your famous zebra mugs, but this caught my eye first.
We have a bumper sticker "Wag More, Bark Less" that we bought a few months ago with our latest rescue from the humane society, Crazy Daisy. I fully intended to put it on the car but since I liked it so much and since the sun at this altitude (Denver) destroys just about everything that's outside for more than an hour, we decided to stick it on the frig instead.
So far it hasn't helped, much! :)
my daughter has that sticker on her car... i just noticed it last week when i was visiting her! i am sure you magnets will be a hit.
LOVE the magnets imaginary cousin Gary!! Awesome job.
THANKS! mugs coming soon :)
THANKS! mugs coming soon :)
I need one of those for my boss........
Penny is an excellent model!! I love this saying!
hahhaha! I told you Penny is your muse for sure! How could she not be? That pup is a scream....sure makes us laugh and smile! :)
Post a Comment