WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, August 18, 2011
for 2 hungry people: steamed eggplant with peanut sauce and noodles
in large pot with a steamer for veggies, pour in an inch of water and put onto high heat, do the same with a small pan half full of water
cube an eggplant
when both pans start to boil, toss the eggplant into the big, and 2 handfulls of noodles into the small, turn each down to low heat as you would usually cook pasta, and set timer ten minutes
dice 1/2 cup tomato and 1/4 cup onion and when pasta done, add a small spoonful of oil to the noodles plus onion and tomato
in bowl, mix 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1 tbs soy sauce, 1 tbs brown sugar, 1 tbs lime juice, garlic powder and red pepper powder and 1/2 cup water, stir!
eggplant should be tender after ten minutes steaming, divide onto 2 plates, divide noodles with it then top with the peanut sauce, sooooooo tasty!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)