Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, September 14, 2012

the house formerly known as the purple house....


(teapot by me)
Work continues here in the studio, wicked busy time for me, and lookit what came outta the kiln Thursday!
Stephen continues to paint the purple house spring green, cream and blue....it is funny having somebody around all the time.  I was in the shower early Wednesday and ...he was painting right outside the window! Then Thursday I am, well, peeing, and he was outside THAT window! Plus in and arouns the studio...it is looking glorious everywhere....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are exactly what I want to paint my dream house someday. I love that beautiful spring green and cream together. The blue on your pieces is also beautiful! I'm gonna say you have a good eye for color : )--Jessie

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love how fresh it is looking!
I remember when we had out house painted, there were men at every window too; weird!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Are you making teapots (cute dog topper) to match your new house color? Looks great!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Suz, you have an out house? Ha ha ha!!!!!!

bartster said...

The house color DOES look a bit like a spearmint colored glaze I've seen....I bet the house will look great with its new coat.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

a glaze I use daily, including the mug from which I sip my tea right now :)

Lori Buff said...

Pretty colors, all of them.

Barbara Rogers said...

well, Steve must be pretty busy getting a house painted while being outside all those windows just to make you blush! Looks great! Love green!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

It's looking good! :)

Hilary said...

It's looking good. You've certainly chosen lovely colours.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.