Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, September 6, 2012

more BATSH!T crazy

* >*
   0

I am trying to draw the zombie face of my bizarre neighbor, the nut from the dumpster who assaulted a woman on our street yesterday.  I wrote about it here, as you know.  He spends a lot of time walking circles around the area.  I see him...because I walk my beagle, in, well, in circles around the area.  Anyway, the crazed look on his face this morning made my legs shake.  Apparently the state police talked to him yesterday, but he is in more trouble than that, because of other harrassment issues:  EVERYbody around here has their story and they are coming together, and county mental health is now......something.  And the lady whose yard he was wandering in when I saw him with that zombie face there?  She has 2 pitbulls.

I wrote a haiku about our OTHER neighbors, the people formerly known as the "GUN NUTS":

Leaves fall, large bright blue
Tarp on neighbor's rooftop
Uglifies our view.

(ps--this is a beautiful and wonderful village filled with awesome people....just an odd moment in time and place...)

8 comments:

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Did I ever tell you that one of the most up tight, HIGHLY conservative, gun loving people I know just moved to Ithaca? He's now a millionaire and his wife is going back to school at Cornell. It made me VERY happy to know that he was moving to an earthy crunchy, left wing, vegan friendly town. I'm a bit twisted, I guess.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

SWELL Claudia, thanks :) BTW, the hills outside of Ithaca are crowded with hillbillies and gun nuts galore....

Julia said...

Everyone should write haiku about their neighbors. I wonder how one about my neighbor who insists on watering his front lawn in nothing but his bathrobe would go?

smalltownme said...

Glad to hear there is some kind of police involvement with the creepy dude.

k.a. barnes said...

Ugh. Good. This guy in treatment or meds or something to prevent another Creeper situation!!!

cookingwithgas said...

WOW Gary- things have been crazy busy with you. It makes me think I am better off on the farm.
It does sound like you crazy neighbor is mentally ill. I hope he gets help.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

The mental health folks better rescue Crazy Neighbor before he wanders into the yard of Gun Nut Neighbor.

Have a peaceful weekend.

Busy Bee Suz said...

He sounds like he needs some serious help!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.