Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

makin' it fer yerself :)



I open the kiln today and in there is...stuff for us!  To KEEP!  How often does that happen?  There are 2 items in the pictures here, before and after firing, and I will let you guess which is for us and what it is not.  Pictured being used later today, OK?

In other news, it was our first rainy day in months, and I was like "time to try that new minestrone soup recipe with that new focaccia recipe" and OH GOLLY you should make them too! (PS--mmmm, gonna try this focaccia next, yummo!)

6 comments:

Lori Buff said...

The pots and the food all look yummy.

Michèle Hastings said...

you made a new house plaques with your new color scheme... beautiful!

Barbara Rogers said...

Super soup. Great signs for new color scheme! Good inspiration for me too!

smalltownme said...

I like your signs.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

The house signs arena great idea! Homemade facaccia is the bomb! I was so happy when I made it....and the topping possibilities are endless!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

House colors *AND* Penny on your signs. Good thinking! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.