Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

getting there....



Stephen got color number 3 around most of the windows and doors Monday, holy CATS the place is looking soooo good, better than we imagined!  We hear that it will rain today, so there may not be any progress.  He has to finish the garage and then do the FOURTH color!  Yes, one more, for the foundation, decks, fence....

You will recall, of course, that our beagle penny spends Monday morning volunteering at a senior center...jumping into laps and kissing faces and wiggling around....Penny is not terribly bright or capable or obedient, BUT SHE IS adorable and wonderfully sweet natured and loooooves people :)
Bottom photos show my old pal Kerry who works there and has beagles of her own and leads us around to visit everybody on Mondays....



7 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

oh the house looks great and Penny- what a gal!

Lori Buff said...

The house is really looking great, good colors.

Shortstuff said...

Pretty colors on that house. Must feel good to get what you want after all those years.

Penny is a perfect people person. How sweet. Looks like she's more than welcome to offer wiggles and kisses.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I love the picture of Penny kissing the lady in the pink sweater. The house looks great!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The house is looking so wonderful...and I mean it! I love the color combo!
Well, you said that 'Penny is not terribly bright or capable or obedient'...I'll let you in on this secret:
ME Neither! But being personable and funny has gotten me far in life!
LOL!!!!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Penny is such a little lover. I know how sweet she is -- my boys loved her!
My dad told me about the dog they have at his assisted living facility. It's part outdoor guard dog (hello, Tucson) and part friendly sentry indoors (especially at night). In all of my childhood, we had a dog for just 2 months, and I think my dad always wanted one.

I bet you make it such a special day for the residents when you bring Penny to visit with them!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

And the new paint job looks FABBO!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.