Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, September 22, 2012

the first day and the first 99.9 percent....

If you could hear the rains and wind out there all night....and watch the flying leaves!  Had to put the big quilt on the bed last night:  daytime temps have been nice, but fall is HERE.  Which, although pretty, is terribly sad, because what a gorgeous summer it was and delightfully warm.
As for 99.9 percent...the house is that much painted, but Friday started to get rainy.  Our painter has a little more paint to put here and there, as you see, plus a small job inside the house next week....


In other news, working on new ideas, far right the teapot in this pic...and a robot eating a car....

speaking of robot pots.....

3 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I love the leaning-back teapot.

I have a question. On the side of the house is a square that looks like a boarded up window. Every time I see the house, I try to guess. What's up with that?

Hilary said...

It's looking quite lovely, Gary.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

sadly, yes, somebody many years ago got rid of a window....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.