Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Garrulous Gary...?

Probably the MOST pleasant way to spend a weekend:  can you imagine hanging out at a winery's harvest festival, the REAL thing?  A place with grape vines being harvested and where they are making actual wine for people to drink, in perfect weather?
We live very near Six Mile Creek Winery and they invite me over to display stuff and hang out.  You will recall I was there last year, and this year the wife came along...to taste, to ride the tractor, all the good times....

Garrulous Gary?  I feel so healthy and happy lately I find myself yakking it up with any old stranger...blah blah blah!  This is so unlike me with my shy reputation, but I am going with it, and realizing that, um, well, is the root of Gary "garrulous"? Have I grown into it?

Then you look up garrulous and its more than talkative, and, well, yeah, I can blab about nothing, but being talkative sure as hell sells a lot of pots ;)

"having the habit of talking a lot, especially about things which are not important"



The best way to get ready for a weekend fair is certainly with a puff pancake filled with apples...oh MAN....Spike agrees....

4 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

what a great way to spend the day selling pots... and that puff pancake filled with apples looks delicious.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Apple pancakes, wineries, and pots? What a great day!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

And that huge bowl!!!!!!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

And don't forget, people who have imbibed are more likely to be a bit less tight with their money! ;)

Looks like you had a great time! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.