Gary's Third Pottery Blog
“But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart.”
― Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Binghamton, NY: Cloth and Clay May 10-11, Unitarian Church and July fest, July 11-13. Gallery 41 Owego, NY April 6, 20. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Saturday, October 29, 2011

yellow tea set = mega-happiness....


(new pottery by Gary Rith)
I was asked to submit a picture of work for possible submission to the newspaper and this tasty little teaset was fresh outta the kiln, YESSssssssss......

8 comments:

spokalulu said...

Gorgeous! Great choice!

red dirt girl said...

(o)
xxx

Aunt Snow said...

Hi, Gary! Really, you did go by our old yellow 1840s house? It was so beautiful living in that house, although it was cold as hell, honestly.

I wonder if the distinguished professor we rented from is still the owner?

I hope you and Maud and dogs and cats are keeping warm with the early snow coming in.

Happy Halloween!

gz said...

Yesssss, indeed!!

TechnoBabe said...

What a nice tea set. Not a typical tea set. Unique.

~ Sil in Corea said...

That tea set is absolutely stunning! It's so graceful and cheery! I would love, love, LOVE to own such a warm and sunny tea set!

cookingwithgas said...

I love that soft glaze- tasty!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Stunning!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.