I am totally good natured, calm, quiet, happy, but you want to p!ss me off? Let's say you are a KILN in a glaze firing cycle, just reached 1495 degrees F on the way to 2200 degrees F and you have some kind of MALFUNCTION in the computer firing box. THAT will p!ss off the most even tempered potter.
The stuff inside is fine, just not fired, and I have to take the kiln apart and see what is what...I have spare parts for nearly any breakdown, because, as you know, this kiln breaks down a LOT. One day Santa will bring me a small L and L kiln to replace this piece of sh!t (rhymes with) Taragon kiln....
anyway, I had to get out of the house and chill out so me and my favorite beagle took a schweet hike on the East Ithaca rail trail, came home and made apple sauce with these GInormous apples the wife bought....
have an awesome Tuesday!
**update: kiln repaired and working and hopefully works well all day :)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch?????...
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?...
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)