Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, October 2, 2011

le tiny ROAD TRIP

Me and the wife went to Syracuse yesterday to buy the clay from Clayscapes, which has all things delightful to potters, including clay and such, but look at the wife in their awesome gallery, checking out somebody's awesome cat sculptures! Then we went to upstate NY's BEST restaurant Strong Hearts, which happens to be all vegan, and had, if you can believe it because it was NEW to me, peanut butter and jelly French toast...with bananas inside! Probably the cleverest and tastiest restaurant meal I have ever had in my LIFE.
And, OH MY, isn't it a shame that those boots from the vintage store don't fit the wife? She NEEDS knee high goth boots...ahem.....

7 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

those boots would have rocked with the jacket she is wearing!

Unknown said...

I've never had peanut butter and jelly and banana French toast, either, but it sounds very tasty!

I've sure Georges would approve. Hey: it was French AND there were bananas! :-D

Gary's third pottery blog said...

pb and j with banana French toast = MIND BLOWING :)
and yes, total shame about the boots! I got myself an eggplant purple shirt though, so I am wicked pleased.

Unknown said...

How could a New Yorker not of had Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast with Bananas? Me and My Mom made it all the time, and especially with you being Vegan! hahahhaha! Who would of thought that two hicks from Wisconsin had it years ago before a "savy" New Yorker? hahahahahaha! It is heaven, some things together are just that way....
What a fun day you and Maude had, love the boots, oh yeah, love the boots. Our granddaughter would want those seriously....she is all Goth, for years....

Summer said...

I LOVE those kitty sculptures! (Not as much as I love your elephant mugs, however.)

Busy Bee Suz said...

The boots are amazing. The kitties are amazing. The food looks/sounds amazing!!!!

red dirt girl said...

ooooo I'm digging those boots and the mary jane flats too! Fine taste your lady has. Eggplant??? Looks good on you. Fun weekend.

xxx

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.