Meanwhile, other than Spike getting the lovin' and messin' around, you see me finishing a dog cup for the wife's new office. She wanted a small thing to keep pencils in. I had already given her a hippo for the paper clips. A beagle pencil cup sounded like a great match for a hippo jar...new idea for me! I gotta make it a little bigger, with the tail forming the handle...have a great evening, see you Monday!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
Part of this story has to do with UNmentionables (check in first thing Monday for a LOT of unmentionables!) You know as well as I do that YOUNG people are different from people like US. We are so much cooler. And more sensible! (on a cold day) You will see me and the wife here digging Starschmucks' wickedly deep and dark brews, me in my new EGGLANT PURPLE shirt, when the moon in all its cracked glory rose behind the wife. The place was crowded, just off campus, and the young gal behind the wife was, you know, bending over and showing the room not only the low cut jeans, but the, well, to put it bluntly, lacey undies and, well, that which she should share only with her doctor or significant other, you know? MY POINT? Check in Monday for a complete discussion of unmentionables.
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch?????...
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?...
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)