Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, October 6, 2011

in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies, leaving me a million dollars...

OK, my dream house, maybe yours too? We are driving down the road a few miles from home, on the way to the wife's office, and I see that my dream house is FOR SALE. I am guessing "1.8 million, so gorgeous, great yard" and wow! Whatta steal! I check the listing, not 1.8 mill at all, only a few bucks under 700 thou...gotta keep hoping powerball pays off........if we played....
or some relative I have never heard of mistakenly leaves me a fortune...



And in my new driveway???? The mini cooper coupe, OH YES....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks charming, Gary.

Hey, my husband's dream car is a mini-Cooper. Once the kids are gone, I predict we'll see one in our driveway in the future.

gary hisself said...

the only thing cuter than a mini cooper is a MINI COOPER COUPE....CONVERTIBLE!!!! mmmm babay...

smalltownme said...

It looks like a giant version of my house, which has an 8 year old mini in the driveway. So I have the budget version of your dream. You have such good taste!

Michèle Hastings said...

i can so see you cooking in that gourmet kitchen!
...my brother has a mini... whenever we go anywhere in it and all climb out, all i can think of is CLOWN CAR!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think your rich lost uncle is also my rich lost uncle...we will have to share. It's ok...a very large house.
mini cooper? you can have them both. :)

Unknown said...

Now that is a hoot, we are truly imaginary cousins, I too have a fantasy of a rich Uncle leaving us millions, now who would of thought that? Maybe I am psychic? hahahahha! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I can see you in a mini cooper. But the house needs to be purple with wasabi trim!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.