Point A: I am showing the wife this adorable tee shirt online, it has a polar bear on it! I want it for her, bad. I LOVE THAT POLAR BEAR!!!!!!!!!!! But she is like
"I don't wear orange" and I am like
"its not orange, they say it is 'terra cotta'" and the wife is like
"right, ORANGE! No thanks" but it has tormented me for weeks, I love that polar bear! the problem is
POINT B: Well, it is true, I am a compact person, and sometimes, to be honest, I wear kids' sizes.
So, I, um, ordered this child's tee shirt for myself. The important thing about
POINT 3: kids' sizes is that they are cheaper than adult clothes!!!!! and
Point 4: there is no question, some kids' clothes are flippin' FUN. But why should kids have all the good times?
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I'll light the fire, you place the flowers in the vase that you bought today." --CSNY
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch?????...
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?...
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)