Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, August 1, 2011

over in Aurora.....

I had to go down to Aurora Sunday and load them up with pots at the Aurora Art and Design Center. It is the absolute BEST gallery and I sell loads of things there, and Saturday August 13 I am a featured artist for the day. Spike was all helpful, sheesh! On the table, next to him, you see my new mac (needs a name, I am thinking Johnny, Ted, Franny, JoJo) and he helped box things too....
Anyway, I am not posting the terrible pic of Jacci I took, she is gallery manager and she would be mad, but Aurora is possibly the prettiest town in New York state, on a lake, just north of our house, soooo wonderful.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a great display you have going, and congratulations on being the featured artist for August 13th. I hope you sell tons!

I think you should name your new computer Jimmy.

As in Jimmy Mac.

Jimmy Mac
Jimmy
Aw Jimmy Mac
When are you comin' back
Jimmy Mac
Jimmy
Aw Jimmy Mac
You better hurry back
Need your lovin'

Old Martha and the Vandella's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfVFJBZUBA

Prepare to groove. :-D

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Awesome Susan :) now that I think of it though, it is a very big laptop (I think so) and I am a vegan, therefore sick joke = COOL name perhaps: Big MAC!

Knight said...

Johnny Ted Franny JoJo is way too long a name for a computer.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your pottery looks so pretty in the displays there!!!!
Spike looks oh so helpful. :}

gz said...

Good to hear thast you need to replenish the stock there.

Hmm- it is such a sharp machine, Mac the knife?! (good song and opera too :-) )

Reverend Awesome said...

Big MAC. I like it.
That gallery is just the perfect setting for your pottery isn't it? Or maybe it's just that your pottery is perfect anywhere!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.