Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, August 27, 2011

CLP or the little gem....

I was talking last week about making A LITTLE GEM, and so I set out to make a bunch of sugar bowls and creamers and such, each with a lot of imaginative work in them, and here is the first out of the kiln...a CLP, or CUTE LITTLE POT, if you will :) I just got into a big deal ART FAIR yesterday happening in 29 days...I need a boatload of CLPs for that........have an awesome weekend!

In other news, check out this happy little mug below, for sale now at my etsy gallery!
more wag less bark dog and cat mug
more wag less bark dog and cat mug


AND enjoy this excellent music video, it might make you wag more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh, Gary, that really IS a gem! Beautiful shot, too!

LOVE that the kitty is calling for less bark!!!

And the music? I'm digging on it, totally!

Wagging with a smile on my face!

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHA! More wag, less bark! That's brilliant.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.