Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, August 14, 2011

off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....

OK, maybe not that big of a deal, but I was a featured artist in a gallery meet and greet Saturday at Aurora Art and Design and Center....the wife took a lot of pictures.....we have a HUGE ARTISTS PARTY Thursday August 25 5-7, so you could come and see everybody then if you missed Saturday! Anyway, Saturday? I had a stuffed nose, but what you see below is driving up through the pretty orchards and farms of central NY--we went to a peach farm coming home and will go back as soon as possible for more--then you see unpacking and setting up and hanging out with Fran the jeweler also featured and Jacci who runs the gallery (with camera and orange top)....you know, you are sitting there with a stuffed nose and a dead brain, but golly, you get into a fun event and have a BALL, such a good time meeting people....

4 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Congrats Gary! Looks wonderful! I would totally be there... if I weren't here! BRAVO!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Very neat. Congratulations. (I actually live in Jersey, just over the GW bridge, and commute in and out of the city).

Unknown said...

Yay for Gary, featured Artists! Love the photos, really great...wish George and I could of been there, fun, fun!

Reverend Awesome said...

You and Maude are such a cutie couple!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.