Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Sunday, July 31, 2011

true story! beagle eats a dead frog haiku


I was driving home the other night, and this is what happened. I wrote it into a haiku:

Frog on nighttime road
Squished under my car tire
Next day? Doggy snack.......

You may need a zebra teapot or something like that. Some nice person asked for me to put one


zebra teapot

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOl...and ewwwww. But so true..dogs will eat anything. Love the zebras!! Sarah :)

George and Maureen Johnson said...

Love the zebra teapot. Really amazing work Gary. I know what you mean about dogs, I hate when ours go outside and snack on "bird poop"! UGH! Why? Why? Why? I brush their teeth cause they are not kissing me after doing that...no way! hahahahha! :)

Susan in the Boonies said...

Oh, thank God. I thought the squished frog was going to end up on a pot.

Do. not. go. there.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Penny ate it???? Oh my. :)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.