Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

more wag, LESS BARK!

A year or 2 ago I was driving down the street and saw it MORE WAG, Less bark on a car bumper and thought it hilarious. *I decided last week to, DUH, put a grinning beagle on a mug with a cat and have them say it, but tried these magnets first......I followed Penny yesterday, got good examples ...she is a great model, oh yes....
*and by some psychic miracle, Cheryl, one of my awesome imaginary cousins, posted a pic on FB of that saying on a bumper sticker just as I was planning this----it is in the AIR

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's your and Penny's efforts toward a more peaceful planet. Love it!

Deborah said...

Hi Gary, I'm one of Derfs from over at Mrs. G's place and stopped by to see one of your famous zebra mugs, but this caught my eye first.

We have a bumper sticker "Wag More, Bark Less" that we bought a few months ago with our latest rescue from the humane society, Crazy Daisy. I fully intended to put it on the car but since I liked it so much and since the sun at this altitude (Denver) destroys just about everything that's outside for more than an hour, we decided to stick it on the frig instead.

So far it hasn't helped, much! :)

Michèle Hastings said...

my daughter has that sticker on her car... i just noticed it last week when i was visiting her! i am sure you magnets will be a hit.

Cheryl said...

LOVE the magnets imaginary cousin Gary!! Awesome job.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

THANKS! mugs coming soon :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

THANKS! mugs coming soon :)

Joyful Things said...

I need one of those for my boss........

Busy Bee Suz said...

Penny is an excellent model!! I love this saying!

Unknown said...

hahhaha! I told you Penny is your muse for sure! How could she not be? That pup is a scream....sure makes us laugh and smile! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.