Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday night art par-TAY!

SO, Peg writes to tell me that the Cooperative Gallery 213 in Binghamton is having a party Thursday, come along! Get to know the place! So me and the wife did just that. First we went to Lost Dog cafe...oh gosh, it is the awesomist--there was one here in Ithaca but they closed it to concentrate on the one down in Binghamton--A PLUS! You can see I am a wee piggy here with the vegan treats.....and we went around the corner also to Riverread books....to see THOREAU THE CAT...also known simply as THOR, the nicest bookstore cat..and bookstore, anywhere...
Me with Glenda and Peg at Cooperative Gallery 213..you will see more of us there, I am gonna JOIN!

You will remember that I was asked if I could make skull spoons to go with skull cups and the like, sure I can! Good skull and other stuff available at my etsy shoppe.....

5 comments:

k.a. barnes said...

Oh, how I miss the Lost Dog!

Reverend Awesome said...

Skull spoons=totally perfect.
And how sweetly is Maude looking at you?! You lucky duck.

Summer said...

Hey, those spoons remind me of the creature that the sea-witch Ursula turned King Tritan into in the Little Mermaid!

Busy Bee Suz said...

The gallery looks great Gary.
I think you should start making oodles of the skull stuff before Halloween.
Have a great weekend!

Emily SIL said...

Nice picture of Ms. Blogspot petting Thor! I like how you can see his whiskers poking out and his lovely crossed hind feet. You don't need to see his face to know that he lives a charmed life in the bookstore. As Edward Gorey said, "Books, cats, life is good!"

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.