Saturday, August 13, 2011
all that and muffins too
(blueberry muffins and new pottery by Gary Rith)
In other news, made my favorite blueberry muffin recipe Friday. The beagle is always at my feet when I am in the kitchen, I drop all kinds of tasty things by accident. This recipe is made with yogurt, soy yogurt in this case, and impossibly good.
Gary's yogurt blueberry muffins
preheat to 350
grease a 12 muffin pan--although this time I made 15....so, if you can, have a 6 pan close by...
-crack egg into bowl, add 1/2 c oil, teas vanilla, 1/2 cup sugar and STIR!
-add one cup yogurt, stir some more
-add one cup wheat flour and one cup white flour, one tsp bake soda and 2 teas baking powder and stir
-gently stir in one cup fresh or frozen blueberries, I added 2/3 cup of walnuts too
-spoon batter into baking pan, bake 25 minutes until a knife stuck in comes out clean---so easy and tasty!
- ► 2014 (328)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color mena...
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts..........
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)