Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....

I showed you pics of this last week as I worked on it, finished and fired now and looking tres good. I like how with elephants, you can joke around that they have the 2 hands PLUS that trunk, like to hold and pour tea.....it opens up, so it could be a sugar bowl or ring box or something....


(new pottery by Gary Rith)

7 comments:

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Turned out great! I love it!

Michèle Hastings said...

that is adorable! well done as usual.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yes; pure cuteness!!!!

Unknown said...

Sooooo CUTE!!!!!!! I love those elephants!

Unknown said...

Splendid!!!

I have trunk envy.

Lori Buff said...

You nailed it!

Unknown said...

Great job Gary, so wonderful and inviting to look at. Really a brilliant piece. I had no idea it was jar also. Really a cool functional piece, the sculpting is really great work....love it! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.