Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, August 25, 2011

blood and guts, skull and crossbones....

Just like the first day of school, I get blood drawn at the clinic and the wife gets a happy photo of me outside. I was tempted to bring the camera INTO the clinic but the wife was like "that is SO GROSS nobody wants to see you with a needle and tubes, having blood drawn!". I got a Garfield band aid, asked for it especially! The wife took me to breakfast after, because fasting is NO FUN. In other news, vis a vis back to school, check out my new SKULL AND CROSSBONE UNDIES! Badass, hm,mm? I have matching socks too.....





7 comments:

Joyful Things said...

Nice score on the underwear, Gary!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I write incomprehensibly in the morning: I meant to say 'back to bloodbank picture, not a back to school picture' or something like that.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Lol! That's a great thing to do so regularly. I've given blood, but I must admit I'm not a fan.

Knight said...

Bassass Undies! Rock on Gary!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so funny!!! I love garfield too!

Michèle Hastings said...

very cool undies... sophie has a surprise coming in the mail... a skull collar! she will be the coolest cat in the 'grove.

k.a. barnes said...

Penny looks none too impressed with your undies, but what do dogs know of undergarments?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.