Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

heading to the zoo and other such shows.....

I was invited to show pots tonight at the zoo. their feast with the beasts thing. Restaurants go to the zoo and pass out food to ticket holders and I am another of the attractions, with my wee table of elephant and other such things. It was fun last year, bet tonight is fun too ..I asked to be put next to the tigers and I hope I am!..I am doing a lot of shows lately, surprising myself, but people keep asking me to! I told you I am doing a thing in Groton, NY next week, a neighboring town some people have called ROTTEN GROTON which I think is hilarious, but the minute I started making rotten groton stuff, I realized I just couldn't do it. It would make people there mad...but I made a couple of magnets saying that...

5 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Good luck and have fun

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is SO cool!!!!! I hope you sell out. Well, in the right way. :)

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

The zebra! Now, that's awesome!

Susan as Herself said...

Both things sound really fun! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

SELL, SELL, SELL, that is our motto! hahahha Gorgeous pottery, have fun! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.