Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, August 22, 2011

a cat's tail.......

The wife is laying out a blouse project to sew...Spike has been helping.....


You may need a new zombie mug or some other awesome item from my etsy gallery, just added!

zombie muggodzilla-type mug

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That Spike: so adorable!

And so HELPFUL!

LOL!

My German Shepherd puppy used to "help" me when I was reading my Bible first thing in the morning, and she would drape herself across it on the floor.

She was the debil. :-D

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Spike is pretty large! My cat's gettin up there too. Lol. So both you and your wife are full of creativity? :)

~ Sil in Corea said...

Oh, yeah, he's helping...like Mimi helps by walking across my keyboard!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think spike is bigger than the pattern. :)

Hilary said...

Cats are so incredibly helpful that way.. especially when paper is involved.

Reverend Awesome said...

Brains!!!! Once again, Spike looks photoshopped. He's so perfectly proportioned in his largeness. Not a big belly really, just big!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.