Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the wife returns and more wildlife.....



Penny and I went to Cornell Arboretum Monday. Glorious. Flowers everywhere and...
MORE Horses! Penny is like 'horses, 2 days running???' They ignored her.


Mama and Papa goose did not ignore Penny though, they hissed, 'cause they were pissed....
cute goslings, eh?


AND, it is a little hard to see on the hillside, but Bambi and her family gave Penny a reason to howl too....




(new pottery by Gary Rith)

9 comments:

Lori Buff said...

Those bowls are SWEET! So is Penny.

Michèle Hastings said...

great pic of penny howling :-) nice handled bowls too.

Unknown said...

Nice bowls, and that is an awesome picture of Penny howling! Love it!

Unknown said...

The picture of Penny howling is hysterical. Wild Life in the 'Burbs! Love it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love all the wildlife...but that Penny is pretty darn entertaining!!!

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Penny howling. Ha! Cracked me up!

Unknown said...

Really love the photos, and adore the little casseroles. I have made them and people love using them for individual service. Wonderful! :)

Joyful Things said...

she's a hooooooound! and watch out for those geese they will turn on you when you least expect it.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I can see that the thought of spring could sustain you through the long cold winter--it's all so gorgeous!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.