Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, June 20, 2011

so much to see....

I have a couple of big shows in July, therefore super busy making boatloads of pots, here are a bunch, freshly fired....









(new pottery by Gary Rith) I am in the mood to paint on pots, with blue checkerboard edges.
The pitcher has a cat on one side, owl on another and a pig underneath, you hear me talking about the OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT poem by Edward Lear....and you also see a Godzilla type monster chasing and eating people, plus other versions of my cat and dog on pots.

10 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wow, YOU have been a busy bee!!!! Loving the checkered design.

Lori Buff said...

Beautiful stuff Gary.

Michèle Hastings said...

my fave is the godzilla monster chasing and eating people!

Joyful Things said...

The expressions on the faces of your characters are exceptional - I love them.

Unknown said...

Loving the doodle pots!

Knight said...

Ha, the people running crack me up.

Susan as Herself said...

I like the very official looking cat who looks like he is making a speech.

Unknown said...

Oh simply wonderful pottery Gary. The people are going to go crazy over your wares. If they don't then they are crazy. Oh what a happy, fun, functional booth you will have. Gloriously creative, and whimsical at it's best. YOUR THE BOMB! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

I am loving the checkerboard pattern. Super fun teapots!!

Quietly Otaku said...

Very cute, I was wondering if that was godzilla I guess I was right! : )

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.