Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chuck and the fierce beagle......

If you are a small and adorable yet vicious and brave beagle, you'd be pretty pissed that Chuck is all over your yard. Even tunneling under the fence to come up to the door! Summer is such a challenge for beagles, all those bunnies and other varmints...



CHUCK.

I made this teapot and asked Penny to model with it. She is, after all, the model FOR IT. Gosh, could she be any more bored????





I was out biking on East Hill rail trail yesterday, taking pics as I zipped along, and people ask me so many things about my biking so here are answers:
1) YES, I take pics while moving, why not? Who knows what might come up?
2) YES, I usually have my helmet covering even the front of my brain and
3) YES kasey, I have a lot of stickers on my helmet too. I have had the helmet awhile, going back to Chicago in the early 90s, therefore the old Sox sticker there.....

10 comments:

Lori Buff said...

What great teapots, and a beautiful spot to bike.

kate et jim said...

It's always good to cover the front of the brain, too!

Joyful Things said...

Penny looks like she's laughing.

Unknown said...

Get that pesky Chuck Penny! Great beagley t-pot!
Awesome bike rides you are having.

Susan as Herself said...

That Penny makes a cute, if not twitchy, model!

Michèle Hastings said...

you inspire me to get my bike out and start riding again... i wish we had nice trails nearby like you do.

Unknown said...

I love Chuck!!!

And Penny, who is America's Next Top Supermodel (Canine Edition).

Reverend Awesome said...

NICE!
Penny is selling that teapot!! Work it!

I'm With Stupid said...

I can't believe those varmints are invading Penny's territory like that. Pretty risky behavior on their part.

Unknown said...

You bet, work it Penny girl! Help Daddy bring in the dough! lol lol lol :) How cute...love the biking view, nice! :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.