Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, June 18, 2011

more fun with planking!!!!!



It is remarkable how much fun it is, plotting a planking photoshoot. Here's me on the bridge over the river behind our house---gorgeous eh? And in our yard......

You may need a new teapot. Get one of mine at my online etsy gallery.

11 comments:

Gallow said...

The second one is my favorite.

CiCi said...

Hey, stop the nonsense, get up and mow the darn lawn.

Unknown said...

Planking is freakin' hysterical. I'm going to get Brian to do it. :)

Lori Buff said...

I'm surprised Penny isn't planking with you.

Unknown said...

My favorite is the first tea pot.

Planking is not for beagles. They'd need to be road kill first. Definitely not for beagles.

Cats could plank. Maybe talk your kitty into giving you a planking picture op.

Yeah. Like you can talk a cat into doing anything.

Joyful Things said...

Bow down to the mower gods..... Pray for no rocks, twigs and dog toys to get flung into the neighbors windows by the rotating blades.

gz said...

I thought you were paying homage to the lawn mower too!!

Reverend Awesome said...

HAHAHA! The mowing one is SOOO great. When you get an idea, you run with that puppy!! Love it! You rule.

k.a. barnes said...

I was afraid for a moment that the mower was still running when you were seized with the urge to plank. Glad it wasn't! Practice safe planking, everybody!

Unknown said...

hahahahhaha! Gary you are the "Plank Master"! Love the mower one! hahahaha! Creative Planking for sure! hahaha! Love the teapots! :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

how do you know the mower wasn't running????

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.