Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2011

REdefining ADORable....




(new pottery etc by Gary Rith)
Yesterday I was doodling madly in the sketch pad--I wanted to bring some green balloons onto pots, a nice, cute, cheerful accent, and so first I was trying a beagle on the side, drifting away, then I realized that elephants have that trunk, maybe they would like balloons too?
Spike, below. I need to consider how to get a cat licking its paw onto pots too....
have an awesome Sunday!



4 comments:

Joyful Things said...

You are the King of Lids, the Master of Cute Doodle Animals, an owner of the Worlds Most Relaxed Cat and an Excellent Potter.

Lori Buff said...

Very, very adorable

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Why does that dog with the balloons looks so very French to me?

Unknown said...

Aw! Wouldja get a load of Spike?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.