Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, June 10, 2011

the wife and the ass.....



The wife will be mad that I have posted all this, but she won't see any of it until later. I shall apologize profusely no doubt.
You will recall that we have out of town visitors. My pedometer clocked over 25,000 steps for Thursday, which for my pace and stride, is about 13 miles of walking for the day....
The ass was adjacent to the Cornell Arboretum, flowers everywhere.....and we went to Taughannock Falls....higher than Niagara....



We were down on the Cayuga lakefront at Cass Park, and look who we saw!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? 25,000 steps? Incredible!

I think the picture of your wife's ass is lovely. That is her ass, right?

Lori Buff said...

Love the falls. I want to go on a road trip now.

Anonymous said...

Other good headings would be:

The Beauty and the Ass

or

The Lovely and the Ass

Unknown said...

Everybody is usually mad at me too...you are not alone Gary. Come to think of it, most people are just plain mad, all the time. hahahahahaha! Myself included for sure...hahahha!
Great photos of the water fowl, and love the scenery. Hope you are having a great time! Great post as usual!

Reverend Awesome said...

Maude has the most beautiful smile EVER! Gosh.
I love the pic of you two and the falls. YOu guys are great.

Susan as Herself said...

What I like is how COMFORTABLE your wife is with her ass. That's a rare thing nowadays.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.