WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
stop the world, I want to get off!
Oh man, the crazy primary season gets crazier?! Some of us sincerely hope that the election in November easily goes to the candidate most capable of actually running the government and not burning America into a bloody heap.
With this is mind, a person must indulge in some escapism, which is what Yogi and I did early Tuesday on the East Hill rail trail…. have a great Wednesday!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- every day should be...
- a day around the house with a BADASS snake...
- polar bears and poppies...
- the hail Mary pass in gardening...
- porridge with peanut butter and applesauce….
- ginger jars and Jessica Rabbit...
- the field trip...
- quick timeout for some CUTEness
- a beautiful world
- Shortchanging readers: falling down on the job?!
- feeling like a million dollars...
- what was I THINKING?!
- how did you trick her into THAT?
- getting there….
- mice-sized cats….and snow on May 15th…..
- mission control and going on a mission...
- PITA: more than a pain in the azz….
- the wee road trip...
- "you made vases that look like Jessica Rabbit"
- dragons and a wicked cool stash box...
- the paradigm shift...
- a BIG shift...
- c'mon SPRING gawdammit….
- a mixed bag….
- stop the world, I want to get off!
- dragons: fierce or cute????
- "visiting beagle photobombs studio pic…"
- getting off the fast track….
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)