Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Open studio and a carload of puggies...



Open studio, day one, was really quite wonderful (although Murphy's law states that customer number one will always have a 100 dollar bill to cash..........).

Of note:  my sister lives 1500 miles away and was driving her pugs to stay at my parent's farm near us, and she and the pugs came over on a glorious afternoon.  Penny had never met a pug.  Spike the cat had definately never met a pug.  My sister said that Penny is a real dog...pugs are special :)

Today is day two of the open studio, gonna be another great one!

4 comments:

smartcat said...

Puggie Parade!
Toes crossed that today is even better than yesterday!

Michèle Hastings said...

I hope that your studio sale is a big success. Nothing beats seeing pots go to new homes. And those pugs are adorable.

Barbara Rogers said...

All the animals are so cute. Good sales today!

smalltownme said...

I hate 100s. We have to use a special pen on them to check for counterfeits.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.