Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Teapot Tuesday and THIS is what a snowstorm looks like....


(new teapots by Gary Rith)
I am starting to see that the subtle leaf patterns on my new work reminds me a little of Monet gardens...more on that later, right?

SO, the aftermath is I dreamt I was on a crew team, rowing across a lake--pretty extraordinary and vivid, and warm. The water was just like the video at the end of this post...
The reality is back to below zero following 2 days of storms.  After I took the pics below around our house we got 6-12 MORE inches of snow....



4 comments:

Caroline said...

And I'm sitting here with the air conditioner on.

smartcat said...

Good looking teapots!
The Groundhog was in hiding yesterday, I don't think he's very accurate anyway!
Stay warm!

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay the man with the shovel! Keeping warm! We're balmy this morning at 20 degrees. No snow either. Sigh. I do appreciate yours so much, but not enough to come endure it like you!

Lori Buff said...

I think Penny needs a sweater.
Stay warm and safe.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.