Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

green STUFF



You suddenly have a day where everything seems GREEN!
I made green enchiladas last night, a big favorite.  The basic idea is:  use Goya's green salsa, fill corn tortillas with STUFF (tofu, potato, onion, spinach in our case) and roll them and place in a casserole pan, lay some salsa under and a lot OVER the tortillas and top with cheese and bake....remember:  the Goya salsa is the key--how easy is that?

In other GREEN news, I was thrilled to see a minute ago that the green thing in the kiln turned red....yes, my red glaze goes on green and bakes red....you are wondering WHAT IS THAT THING IS IT WHAT I THINK IT IS???? And a couple of recent items out of the last kiln firing:  green and green! Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

JB said...

I am intrigued by the fire truck, looks great.is that the lid down on the next shelf?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

haha, you clever ONE! YES, fire truck pot, YES, LID below, but...what is atop that lid?

Lori Buff said...

I'd guess a Dalmatian is on top of the firetruck lid.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh my, suspense is killing me. Fire truck and lid and someone on top!

Michèle Hastings said...

I am thinking what Lori was thinking... Dalmatian!

smalltownme said...

Green enchiladas are the best!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.