Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, November 24, 2013

gluten-free pumpkin bread, part TWO!



In other news, I bumped into my friend Lesli the other day and got some of her honey which gave me a chance to make some KILLER PUMPKIN muffins, except I made the recipe like a loaf (extra 20 mins to bake)....it uses honey!  It is a WONDERFUL recipe (click here) and I also added raisins and walnuts....and, well, apologies to bee keepers, but I suspect you could also use molasses rather than honey. You will recall that I made killer gluten-free pumpkin bread earlier this month, which turns out to be the MOST read post I have ever done, hundreds of readers, wow....

I was rolling.  I also made rice bread and since, luckily, the pumpkin bread uses only part of a can of pumpkin and  pumpkin snickerdoodle chocolate cookies also only uses part of a can, AND since a huge SNOW STORM was expected, and looking out the window at the snowy dog in a few inches fresh snow, I can tell, old man winter is here.... and what better way to spend a snowy Sunday than with baked goods and hot coffee, like I am doing now, right?
Have an awesome day yerself... :)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That looks so yummy, Gary. I haven't made muffins in a long time but might just soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I gain weight just reading your blog--all the baked goods go straight to my butt and thighs.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.