WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, November 24, 2013
gluten-free pumpkin bread, part TWO!
In other news, I bumped into my friend Lesli the other day and got some of her honey which gave me a chance to make some KILLER PUMPKIN muffins, except I made the recipe like a loaf (extra 20 mins to bake)....it uses honey! It is a WONDERFUL recipe (click here) and I also added raisins and walnuts....and, well, apologies to bee keepers, but I suspect you could also use molasses rather than honey. You will recall that I made killer gluten-free pumpkin bread earlier this month, which turns out to be the MOST read post I have ever done, hundreds of readers, wow....
I was rolling. I also made rice bread and since, luckily, the pumpkin bread uses only part of a can of pumpkin and pumpkin snickerdoodle chocolate cookies also only uses part of a can, AND since a huge SNOW STORM was expected, and looking out the window at the snowy dog in a few inches fresh snow, I can tell, old man winter is here.... and what better way to spend a snowy Sunday than with baked goods and hot coffee, like I am doing now, right?
Have an awesome day yerself... :)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- day TWO open studio
- MY black Friday...
- small blessings..
- some curiosities and cuties
- winsome and winning and SUDDENLY wide awake!
- the cow jumped over the moon...or maybe flew over ...
- gluten-free pumpkin bread, part TWO!
- POTATO pizza and PIGS IN SPACE
- from the cute files: when pigs fly again....
- in which I get a NEW video camera and immediately ...
- RED stuff
- green STUFF
- the best damn gluten-free muffins you have EVER ha...
- close to home...
- interpreting what I am up to....
- when CATS WEAR HATS
- WEIRD FOOD: latkes and pizza re-imagined????
- a couple inches more...
- why YES, it did snow last night but let's talk abo...
- imagine GODZILLA next to a water tower....
- slothful SUNDAY...in the studio
- making calzones with cats!
- gluten-free pumpkin bread to DIE FOR
- things you want to KEEP
- when cats and dogs "HELP" and lazy apple pie
- hanging out with the QUEEN and what is hanging ove...
- when pigs fly: how an ordinary teapot is suddenly...
- a great COVER UP
- you wonder "sweet potato enchiladas or pad Thai???...
- when you have guests, it is best to RELAX
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)