Thursday, August 16, 2012
the wife likes it like that
As in, the wife will invite Spike the cat to her desktop and let him hang out and....HELP, as cats do.... #$%zzzz which is what HE might think you should type....
Anyway, I was asking the wife the other day "where should we picnic????" and she is like "remember that spot down by the river at Cornell, all those cute rough stone picnic tables?" and we go over there...and as you can see, it is about the most heavenly place on earth. And no bugs!
You probably need one of my croc card holders or a cat mug...or anything else! Go to my etsy gallery now!
- ► 2014 (325)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ginormous beer mug INDEED!
- the PO f#$ks up but I come through....
- can you find the CAT in this picture?
- beer pizza dough = :)
- you know its a great weekend when it is over in th...
- the very very busy day indeed....
- 29 years plus 29 minutes....
- the TIGERs and ME
- feast with the beasts (???) PART ONE
- such amazing revelations and scenes....
- Penny the therapy dog and her sidekick, ME
- immensely cute....
- Cooperstown = the prettiest town in America! (or a...
- beer beer and more beer :)
- all I want is a new toy.....
- the wife likes it like that
- ME, nekkid, in a room with 2 pretty women not my w...
- in which we wander through the filming of GLEE
- PINK ROBOTS and LEGS IN TRASH CANS is what NY city...
- Mystery trip part ONE!
- sci-fi teaset!
- it all comes down to this
- killer kurry
- late summer = first apples and first APPLE CRISP
- reasons to get up in the morning....
- day of the ZUCCHINI
- robot pots
- flippin' awesome week :)
- you would kill for my blueberry scones....
- of laundry and pots!
- SECRET triple chocolate cookies recipe!
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)