Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Friday, August 10, 2012

sci-fi teaset!

robot teaset by Gary Rith
I know, just what you need, right? A robot teaset! I especially love the little cups and want to make MORE of those. I am offline for a day or 2. Comment here freely, tell off color jokes, confess your sins, write a haiku or limerick, catcha later!

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Great looking Teapot and cups!

Lori Buff said...

Fun! Enjoy your time away from the blog. I can't wait to read about what you're up to.

Stacey B said...

My haiku:

Robot mugs are great
You never cease to amaze
I need to buy four

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are awesome!
Who says I have sins???? ;)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.