....who happens to be in the room next door. WHY YES, its all true, me, stripped down and being touched by 2 women not my wife while my wife was in the room next door....some men's fantasy? Or as I said to these 2 young women "I am not used to being so close to people". Let me explain, its not as sordid as you think....
I go to the doctor for the appointment and its like "I twisted my ankle. Its sore" and the nurse is like "unh huh, let's see how tall you are" and it turns out I am an inch shorter than last year (although last year I was shocked to have grown an inch), and then she is like "strip it all off for the doctor and put this thing on" and I am like "even my socks?" and realize
"of course my socks, we need to look at my FEET".
I had scrubbed my feet extra clean Tuesday. You don't want anybody looking at your usual nasty and gnarly feet....
OK, so I am sitting there waiting for the doctor, who comes sweeping in after a knock, and there is this pretty young woman with her. And the door is wide open. There is me, in my johnny, exposing myself to the waiting room full of people, including the wife. So, really, I am sharing my skinny little legs and clean feet with the world. The doctor introduces me to the extremely tall young woman at her side "this is blah blah blah, a medical student, OK if she joins us?" and I would say anything to see that door closed once again, so I say
Anyway, after the ankle, because this is an educational experience for the med student, the 2 of them have me lying back and stripped nekkid, as you can imagine, and they are leaning over me, poking and prodding....the med student seems to be having a hard time finding my heart....or maybe she is just prolonging her look at my awesome bod?
Anyway, sure, there I am, stretched out, and I am FAMOUS for not liking to be touched...or, well, near people, and I must be looking MURDER at them (I am famous for my murderous looks, too) and they ask "what's wrong, what hurts?" and I say "nothing hurts, but I am not used to people being close to me".
That, coupled with the murderous look, makes them back off entirely.... I s'pose in their line of work, you never know who might be a psycho killer....
- ► 2015 (238)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ginormous beer mug INDEED!
- the PO f#$ks up but I come through....
- can you find the CAT in this picture?
- beer pizza dough = :)
- you know its a great weekend when it is over in th...
- the very very busy day indeed....
- 29 years plus 29 minutes....
- the TIGERs and ME
- feast with the beasts (???) PART ONE
- such amazing revelations and scenes....
- Penny the therapy dog and her sidekick, ME
- immensely cute....
- Cooperstown = the prettiest town in America! (or a...
- beer beer and more beer :)
- all I want is a new toy.....
- the wife likes it like that
- ME, nekkid, in a room with 2 pretty women not my w...
- in which we wander through the filming of GLEE
- PINK ROBOTS and LEGS IN TRASH CANS is what NY city...
- Mystery trip part ONE!
- sci-fi teaset!
- it all comes down to this
- killer kurry
- late summer = first apples and first APPLE CRISP
- reasons to get up in the morning....
- day of the ZUCCHINI
- robot pots
- flippin' awesome week :)
- you would kill for my blueberry scones....
- of laundry and pots!
- SECRET triple chocolate cookies recipe!
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)