WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
can you find the CAT in this picture?
(boatload of elephant cups...or is it a herd? or is it a PRIDE? what is a gang of elephants called, i forget...anyways, I was telling you about these yesterday....)
Can you find Spike the cat in the picture below? I think he believes that if he hides his little head, nobody will see his ginormous po-po....
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ginormous beer mug INDEED!
- the PO f#$ks up but I come through....
- can you find the CAT in this picture?
- beer pizza dough = :)
- you know its a great weekend when it is over in th...
- the very very busy day indeed....
- 29 years plus 29 minutes....
- the TIGERs and ME
- feast with the beasts (???) PART ONE
- such amazing revelations and scenes....
- Penny the therapy dog and her sidekick, ME
- immensely cute....
- Cooperstown = the prettiest town in America! (or a...
- beer beer and more beer :)
- all I want is a new toy.....
- the wife likes it like that
- ME, nekkid, in a room with 2 pretty women not my w...
- in which we wander through the filming of GLEE
- PINK ROBOTS and LEGS IN TRASH CANS is what NY city...
- Mystery trip part ONE!
- sci-fi teaset!
- it all comes down to this
- killer kurry
- late summer = first apples and first APPLE CRISP
- reasons to get up in the morning....
- day of the ZUCCHINI
- robot pots
- flippin' awesome week :)
- you would kill for my blueberry scones....
- of laundry and pots!
- SECRET triple chocolate cookies recipe!
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)