Sunday, August 26, 2012
the very very busy day indeed....
I have not run a race in something like...18 years? Not counting when I coached cross country and track to high schoolers, and THEY raced. But next week, bright and early, I run a 5K (3.1 miles) in Groton. I go slow. I always go slow. Running to me is about accomplishing a distance without getting hurt. I wore my 1992 Chicago marathon tee to try to intimidate Stev0's ass, but he is far too kindly to pay attention to me underhanded mind games ;)
Anyway, my best pal Stev0 has been a serious runner for years, and the Groton 5K on Labor Day is in his back yard so to speak, and he took me over the course Saturday morning. then, of course, the wife buys me a burrito and takes me biking..............
Slept REALLY well last night....
You probably need to be thinking CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Great new items at my etsy gallery!
- ► 2014 (324)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ginormous beer mug INDEED!
- the PO f#$ks up but I come through....
- can you find the CAT in this picture?
- beer pizza dough = :)
- you know its a great weekend when it is over in th...
- the very very busy day indeed....
- 29 years plus 29 minutes....
- the TIGERs and ME
- feast with the beasts (???) PART ONE
- such amazing revelations and scenes....
- Penny the therapy dog and her sidekick, ME
- immensely cute....
- Cooperstown = the prettiest town in America! (or a...
- beer beer and more beer :)
- all I want is a new toy.....
- the wife likes it like that
- ME, nekkid, in a room with 2 pretty women not my w...
- in which we wander through the filming of GLEE
- PINK ROBOTS and LEGS IN TRASH CANS is what NY city...
- Mystery trip part ONE!
- sci-fi teaset!
- it all comes down to this
- killer kurry
- late summer = first apples and first APPLE CRISP
- reasons to get up in the morning....
- day of the ZUCCHINI
- robot pots
- flippin' awesome week :)
- you would kill for my blueberry scones....
- of laundry and pots!
- SECRET triple chocolate cookies recipe!
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)