Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

vroom vroom!

Like I was telling you, I made a working car teapot, and here tis, out of the kiln! Its just awesome, I am soooo excited....It rolls, oh yes...it does not roll well, but it rolls :)
(as my favorite teacher would say, though, "make more!")

(rolling car teapot by Gary Rith)

16 comments:

Linda Starr said...

brilliant and beautiful

cookingwithgas said...

the mug just made me chuckle...! Make lots more!

Lori Buff said...

Totally cute, yes, make lots more.

smartcat said...

OH! OH! OH! And a mug too! SWEET! ;-)

Hilary said...

That's adorable. Clever, creative you.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

That rocks! (And rolls!)

Kimberly said...

That little car is so cool!!!!

Reverend Awesome said...

Love it. Especially love the mug on wheels to go with it! Perfect.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

golly, thank you!

Michèle Hastings said...

make more... find a teapot show to get them into!!!

Glennis said...

Cool!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Bonnie said...

Love it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your tea has wheels!!!! Cool!!
Did I tell you how much I love that header photo of Penny??? Her face is saying: LOVE ME LOVE ME!!!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

cutest. teapot. ever!

Unknown said...

Wowee wow wow!!!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.