Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, November 4, 2011

Saturday and beyond

In the post below, you see teapots on top. The turquoise teapot here is one of them. I am entering a small teapot competition this winter, and these 3 are my entries so far (might change my mind.....)
I could NOT be more excited about the turquoise pot, with the subtle blue checkerboard , yessssssss......gotta make more!
Gonna be in Rochester, NY Saturday at the Mayday Underground show at the Main Street Armory...c'mon out!
I won't be able to post for a couple of days.
Here is something to do, I need to leave you with homework:
IF YOU ARE NOT already a facebook friend of mine, consider becoming one! Go to FB and use my email to find me garyrith at yahoo dot com
Thank you and have an awesome weekend!

(new pottery by Gary Rith)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these teapots, and good luck this weekend. Have loads of fun, and sell, sell, sell! :) Then make more, more, more....hahahhaha

Unknown said...

I think that turquoise one is a total winner!!! LOVE it!!!
I'll friend you on facebook, then, shall I?

Unknown said...

Love the teapots, the turquoise one is very very nice!
Have a great weekend!!!

red dirt girl said...

Have a great weekend and sell lots of stuff! Love the turquoise.
xxx

smartcat said...

Great teapots. Love the subtlety of the turquoise....but really like the yellow and blue......and the skull pot.......decisive.....uhhhhh

Have a great, profitable week end!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.