Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pajamas, penguins, Penny, parties and polar bears: the postscript!

Yesterday the wife sees the first 2 photos here on the computer, of Spike with my (secret) new penguin PJs and she is like
"wait, that is my cat, that is my bed, but whose legs are in those penguin PJs, you don't have penguin PJs" and coincidentally, I was wearing them at that point and came out saying
"well, I have them NOW" and she is like
"you went back to the store after you got bear PJs and also got penguin PJs???" and I am like
"well, YES, I did....they were your favorite when we saw them!" and she is like
" :) "

You know how it is at home for passionate couples, sometimes it is a BEAR night...but maybe sometimes it is a PENGUIN night...do I have to spell it out?

Also, you see below, more shots from Kerry Brett and Terry's visit Sunday.......



11 comments:

TBL said...

Awww, Spike! It was lovely meeting you both, and meeting the rest of your family. Thank you so much for everything.

ENJOY your PJs! ;D

~Terri

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Ooooops, TERRI with an I not Y :) Delighted to see you too!

Unknown said...

You MAY have to spell it out for me...which one means...partay....

Lori Buff said...

Looks like the pets partay

TBL said...

It's okay - my mom's name was Terry with a "Y". It's a GREAT name! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary
Is that a flower press under the wooden cabinet?
Love the pics...Spike cat is awesome!

Shannnon

Unknown said...

Really great photos Gary!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

flower press or book press :)

Anonymous said...

Spike likes the penguin jammies best. :) Also, he might need a purple tutu...

Reverend Awesome said...

Spike is a jungle cat!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Spike is saying: Rarrrrrrwwwwwww!
Who doesn't love penguins?? NOBODY!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.