I had an entirely stunning glaze firing Tuesday, unloaded early Weds. Non-potters may not realize how tricky firing is. Usually my firings are good, once in a blue moon there is a problem, sometimes stunning. (if you are a full-time professional, you need most of them to be stunning, or nearly :) Its like baking!
Anyway, one thing going on in there was this drawing I did of my beagle Penny and my cat Spike on items.....PUT A CAT ON IT! (Friday = put a bird on it! You will see)
This is a mug, Penny, Spike...and a mouse!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in haiku
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookies
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Very cute mugs...I love Spike's utter indifferent stare, saying something like, who's flip flops do you think these are?
Those are so sweet.
These are sooooo cool. Penny is probably thrilled, Spike looks like he could care less....and I hopw the mice exist only in your imagination!
You are so busy with all your different ideas!
love these! can't wait to see the birds.
maybe the cat will EAT the birds ;-)
when my girl Danielle visited last month she HAD to drink her coffee out of my Gary Rith cat and dog mug.
So, for your flip flops, did you say Put A big CAT on them??? ;)
So cute. Oh, actually they are stunning!!!!
Post a Comment