Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, June 11, 2012
Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
(bowls by Gary Rith)
You will recall, last week I showed a bowl with beagle eating the bowl's rim. It sold lickety split...with orders for 3 more.....
here is the inspiration for that bowl
and with Spike cat
and Penny's buddy Soupy the corgi came over to play Sunday. Today Penny and I go to the senior living center for "MONDAYS WITH PENNY". I might pack her purple tutu....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:11 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in haiku
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookies
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh such sweetness, those pooches. The bowls are just adorable, Gary. Clever, creative you.
Definitely awesome CUTENESS! Sweet inspiration!
Penny should definitely wear her tutu to her retirement home debut!
Poor short legged Soupy trying to keep up with fast, fast Penny. I desperately want a corgi. CUTE bowls!!! Happy Monday!
I love watching dogs run like the back gate has been left open! Congrats to Penny on her new position at the retirement home - we know she won't disappoint.
Fun & inspired work, as always! How wondderful for you to volunteer with Penny at the retirement home - it is a true gift of your time & kindness in sharing your sweet Penny with others.
Your pottery is so friggin' cute! Very imaginative too! Awesome.
Love those bowls...glad you sold out quickly!
Penny and Soupy must have been wore out!
Ya, put a dog on it! haha!
Post a Comment