The vet comes over this morning for Penny's yearly visit. Some of you remember that we had 3 dogs and 2 cats for MANY years, and since we live here in Ithaca, with the Cornell vet school a couple miles up the street, there are hundreds of vetinarians around. Maybe more than hundreds, in every specialty, and our vet's specialty is traveling to people's houses. We just have one cat and dog now, but it sure is easy having the vet come here (esp. well, with a pet's last day, you know?)
Penny is seven now, healthy, youthful, absolutely sweet and loveable, and Spike too. They welcome the vet with open arms....Penny is SO friendly that the vet insisted that she become a companion dog. PENNY LOVES people, as you know, and can see here, and she and I would be trained to go to homes of the elderly or handicapped for, well, beagle therapy, you know? I contacted them right away and if all goes well, we begin training this fall....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, June 1, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in haiku
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookies
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Congrats to you and Penny, and I'm sure lots of folks will enjoy your visits!
what a wonderful thing to do! and you will get so much out of it as well.
Truly an inspired idea, Gary!!!
Oh that's wonderful. Good for Penny.. good for you. Good for so many. :)
Post a Comment