Or, "the return of the a$$less chaps!"
I will admit, this is the closest I have ever come to a$$less chaps...many of you will recall, this was a recurring joke a year or 2 ago, thanks to Goofy Kim...the wife and I were shopping Saturday in Syracuse and I had a close encounter with these things....luckily they were LARGE so I was not tempted to bring them home ;), plus, you know, maybe they were GERMY.....
The wife and I had brunch at Alto Cinco in Syracuse.....holy cats we love that little place...this is all veg of course, and lookit the wife, in the cowboy hat!
We picked up clay from Andrew and his family, who own my supplier Clayscapes in Syracuse...if you are guessing we use Clayscapes as an excuse to shop at our favorite stores and eat at our favorite places, you would be correct....
The wife will complain "you put all these pictures up, of the same thing!" Well, in the case below, I deleted MANY...and in one I have the tarts on a plate! These are gluten free, dairy free (the way I used soy milk and cheese) little mushroom tarts...fantastic, and easier than you think, basically a wee little QUICHE!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in haiku
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookies
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Clay and an excuse to shop and eat out....business fun and yum!
Just curious...what is your favorite clay body? I think we all ache to see you in chaps...perhaps over the penguin pants?
Love those little tartlets......and what is that tee you are wearing?
That tee may be my favorite of all: a polar bear from Life is Good boys' :) I use miller laguna clay #55.
and the black tee, if that is the one you asked about, is a pirate Snoopy....maybe my favorite ;) I have 2 of them!
One day you will find a$$less chaps in your size. yup, that day is coming.
Dude, you need to open a vegan restaurant in your next life. Seriously.
Your wife ROCKS a hat. Looking good there, Mrs. Rith.
Those chaps don't look very vegan either.
fresh clay and little mushroom tarts - both yummy in their own way!
the day you own azzless chaps could be the day that Georges Le Soq returns from France (or wherever he went).
Where is the "Like" button when I need it?!
Those little mushroom tartlets are to die for. My mouth is filling up with saliva!
Hot cocoa is better with Vegemil A plain soymilk (note: Korean brand, very "creamy").
Post a Comment