WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 3, 2012
in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see me in a tie a second day in a row....
Impossibly beautiful spot for reception, on a pond just north of our house.
The wedding itself was at Cornell Plantations, in this wonderful pavilion in the woods....
The exact moment the sun came out and stayed out!
I was crying. Everybody was crying. The wedding was super simple, they read vows to each other. That was a heartfelt lesson for us all! Young people teaching us so much about love....
Throughout, Derek (future brother-in-law) and Allen, brother of the groom, played guitar beautifully.
Us. I got married in this tie. I had my umbrella, thus guarenteeing there would be no rain ;) The wife will complain that I post too many pictures of US, but what can I say? We found a four leaf clover at the wedding and gave it to the couple...
Hope I am not blowing any surprises here, day after the wedding, but I gave one of my piggy banks with a wee honeymoon fund contribution in it....(I am always bringing it back to pottery, am I not? :)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- cat puke on the flip flop: a true story told in haiku
- oat muffs and doggy mugs
- EEEK! Next week?
- "these will outlive you"
- that bird sure does get around....
- Monday's with Penny.....
- who cares about Bambi, lookit that teapot!
- why do you go to garage sales and buy junk when yo...
- put a ...Godzilla on it!
- put a bird on it, the final answer!
- put a CAT on it!
- FAVorite day of the year
- double chocolate vegan, gluten-free AMAZING cookies
- the terrible Tuesdays haiku....
- putting the A$$ back in A$$LESS chaps!
- my gals
- great pair!!!!
- turtle Thursday! and put a bird on it....
- the homecoming.....
- she has an ID tag...
- Monday dose of awesome CUTENESS
- like watching paint dry on a '70 Ford Mustang....
- day 2...or is it 3?
- Pottery Pals: 3 Potters 3 Bloggers
- filthy thoughts....
- the bachelor blues in haikus
- the big beer mug challenge!
- the wife says "my own personal cat in the hat!"
- pigs at the trough....
- the usual disaster in the making...
- on Monday morning my head feels like it is stuffed...
- in which we go to a beautiful wedding and you see ...
- 25 years ago...and hanging out with (people who kn...
- Penny = LOOOOoooove
- I swear its true:
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)