Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, September 4, 2010

what the heck....


Well, we have visitors and we went to Cornell Plantations just now to walk the gardens and shortly I have open studio but take a look at the groovy skull bowls down there! Have an awesome Saturday :)



6 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

The skull bowls warm my heart.
What are those giant bird house looking things?

dkuroiwa said...

i love the skull bowls....did janet order those? skulls + hearts = janet.
and serioiusly? i'm way more jealous than what i should about you in a long sleeved sweater.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous place! Those bowls are pretty cute too!

Unknown said...

OMG what a spectacular place, how cool...love, love, the photos...your skull bowls are really cool, and great! Love them....wait till you see my entry for the "spooky show"...lol lol lol....:)

Cecilia said...

Like the skull bowls.

bartster said...

I like the altering and the addition of animals and skulls that you do. Seems like the pots take on life and some whimsy this way. BTW the Cornell Plantations looks like a very pretty area to visit.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.